Ultra-photochromic design: This magical photochromic lens works based on the intensity of sunlight and ultraviolet light. They help in reducing the glare so you can have a better vision. These glasses protect the eyes without interfering with your perception of color. Plus, its fashion rectangular design, always matches your daily dressing outfits.
UV400 polarized protective lens: When moving indoors or outdoors, the lenses adjust to the reduced light conditions automatically. The polarized lenses reduce flare and glare. Our sunglasses are equipped with protective layers to protect you from harmful UVA/UVB Rays.
Our Photochromic sunglasses are very good at stopping the dazzling effects of sunlight when you are fishing, driving, running, biking, or doing any other outdoor activities.
High-strength lightweight materials: Thanks to the use of innovative materials such as Kynetium™, Grilamid®, Magnesium.
Our sunglasses are made of special photochromic polarized lenses. When driving at night or into a dark environment, the lenses are light-colored transparent to enhancing visibility while effectively reducing the glare. During the daytime, it can effectively filter the strong light, enhance the visual sharpness, reduce eyes fatigue, and keep the eyes always in the most comfortable state of outdoor activities.
- Lightweight Al-Mg Alloy Metal frame.
- Adjustable temple, nose pad and flexible arm bring you a better and comfortable wearing.
- UV 400 Protection: The sunglasses block all three ranges of ultraviolet radiation: UVA, UVB and UVC and protect the human eye 100% from harmful effects of the sun rays.
- Photochromic Polarized lenses: The lenses reduce irritating reflections and glare caused by light reflected from surfaces such as water, road, sand or snow. They absorb 100% of UV light and eliminate 99% glare light.
- PHOTOCHROMIC POLARIZED LENS, the lenses are dark in bright sunlight, but clear in low ambient light conditions.
Discoloration Test Methods▼
How to test the lens discoloration:
Put the sunglasses under the sunshine for 10-15 seconds and you will notice that the color of the glass is becoming darker. (There should be sunshine. It will not work if the sky is cloudy or gloomy)
You can use UV light.