Dual Port Quick Charging
This powerful car charger equipped with PD and USB 3.0 two charging ports: 30W USB-C port and 22.5W USB-A port, the maximum output power can reach 52.5W. easily identifies your device, charging the phone to 60% in 30 minutes, and can meet the fast charging requirements of two devices simultaneously.
Universal car charger compatible with many Android and iOS mobile devices. iPad, iPhone, iPod, MacBook, HTC, Galaxy, Huawei, Oppo, vivo, Xiaomi, Samsung, MP3 player, digital camera, etc
Safety and Reliability
Made of heat-resistant ABS PC aluminum alloy material, and built-in superior gold-plated circuit suppresses heat generation with overcurrent and overload protection, safer to use. it is a perfect companion for automobiles and trucks on the road trip when driving for a long time.
This black car charger, small size: 1.2x2.4inch, novel appearance, coordinated with the car environment, and this car charger adapter with LED Indicate, convenient for car owners to find USB sockets and driving safely in the dark.
- Material:ABS+PC,Copper plated metal
- Size: 2.4*1.2 inch
- Rated Voltage: 12V/24V
- Output: Type-c: 5V/3A,9V/3A,12V/2.5A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A PPS 3.3-5.9V/3A, 3.3-11V/3A (Max 30W)
- USB A: 5V/3A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A, 5V/4.5A(Max 22.5W)
- Support Agreement: QC2.0,QC3.0,FCP,SCP,AFC,SFCP,BC1.2,PD2.0,PPS,QC4+,QC4
- Total Output: 55.2W
- Fast Charge Identification:
- USB-A Port Compatible: QC3.0/QC2.0/AFC/FCP/DCP1.5A/BC1.2/iPhone 2.4A, etc
- Type-C Port Compatible: PD4.0/PD3.0/PD2.0/QC3.0/QC2.0/AFC/FCP/DCP1.5A/BC1.2/iPhone 2.4A, etc
- Multiple Protect Security System: Soft Boot, Over-voltage/Under-voltage/Over-current/Short-circuit/Temperature Protection
Q & A:
Question 1: Is the charging speed slower with more USB ports?
A: The current depends on the voltage, not the number of USB ports, because the current is already divided and does not interfere with each other, mainly for the convenience of car owners to charge multiple electronic products at the same time
Question 2: Is it necessary to use a car charger if there is a USB port in the car?
A: Most people think that using the USB port on the car to charge a mobile phone or any other device is fine. And most of the USB ports in the car are set up for audio data transmission, so the interface current of some vehicles is far less than 5V/1A
Question 3: Can this PD car charger fast charge the newest iPhone 12?
A: Yes. This USB PD car charger can charge iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/12 Mini at full speed. And it can also fast charge iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/X/XR/XS/XS Max/8/8 Plus/SE, but you NEED TO BUY AN EXTRA USB C TO LIGHTNING CABLE FOR IPHONES