One cable brings a PC-like experience to you
This 4K 60HZ Cable is now all you need to use Samsung DeX. Plug the HDMI end to your display and the USB-C to your Galaxy device and you're ready to go. The ultra-simple design is easy to use and carry, and responsive when connected.
Do what you do on your PC
Edit and send documents or make business presentations on the large screen using apps optimized for the desktop. Add a Bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse to complete the setup.
See your videos in vivid 4K 60fps definition
Connect your Galaxy device to a monitor or display to watch films in stunning clarity. The Cable supports HDMI 2.0, letting you watch ultra HD 4K 60fps videos on the separate screen for an immersive visual experience.
Make presentations a breeze
Bring Samsung DeX to your computer
A simple USB cable unlocks Samsung DeX on your computer.
Easily drag and drop files between devices, or use a mouse and keyboard to get even more done on your PC and Mac.
Work smarter and easier
Seamlessly go between the office and your home, picking up where you left off with the Microsoft Office Suite on Samsung DeX. And see your partners better with videoconferencing on a large display.
Get your games on
Upgrade your entertainment by playing and watching on a bigger screen. Pull up your favorite mobile games or stream the big game to see even more of the action.
Create when inspiration strikes
It’s simple to sketch and take photos with your phone, but full-scale drawing requires a bigger canvas. So sketch out your ideas on the way to the office, then check the details and make edits with Samsung DeX once you're back at your desk.
Browse the web, PC-style
Switch from watching TV to surfing the Internet with an easy move. Plug your phone into your TV to shop online, read the news or watch YouTube as if you were on a computer.
- HDMI 2.0b data rates 18Gbps, USB-C (also known as Type-C™) to 5.4Gbps/lane
- Supports display resolution up to 4096 x 2160 @60Hz frame rate with 24-bit color
- DisplayPort Alt Mode over USB Type-C™ to HDMI protocol converter
- Includes on-chip microprocessor with internal SPI ROM
- Supports HDR - Dolby Vision HDR, HDR10, HDR10+ and HLG
- Supports RGB up to 12 bpc, YCbCr 4:4:4 - 4:2:2 - 4:2:0 up to 12 bpc
- Supports content protection formats HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 repeater function with on-chip keys
- Supports TMDS scrambling for EMI/RFI reduction
- Supports SCDC (Status and Control Data Channel)
- Supports full link training and no link training operation
- Audio support up to 8 channels LPCM
- Self-powered, no external power required
- Premium chip: MCDP2900
- Multi-shielded cable
- Aluminum Shell